Friends of Nikil Saval is seeking motivated, dynamic Finance Director.
Our campaign has ambitious goals: invest in our community and movement by building the largest, most relational field program and inspire community members to financially invest in the campaign and our movement. This will require bringing in hundreds of new contributors to our movement to make Pennsylvania work for the many, not the few.
The Deputy Finance Director is a key role in accelerating our campaign’s growth and power. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated leader and will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a knack for juggling competing priorities. The candidate should be goal-driven with excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
The Finance Director is responsible for:
- Building and implement strategies within the campaign to raise funds to implement campaign goals
- Directing call time, including building & maintaining a strong call time system
- Effectively managing and messaging the candidate in call time,
- Managing a research plan to build out the donor base
- Building and implementing a strategy to raise money through both small dollar contributions and larger donors
- Planning and executing fundraisers (6-10 per month)
- Tracking and following up with pledges.
- Building strategy for online fundraising in collaboration with the Communications Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least one cycle as Fundraiser, Deputy Finance Director or Finance Director for a campaign, labor union or organization.
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to take feedback and implement changes in real time
- Ability to multitask, create and achieve goals, meet deadlines and creatively solve problems
- Ideological compatibility with campaign’s analysis of racism, patriarchy and the capitalist economic system
- Good listening skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment that may include long hours, nights, and weekends
- Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to work independently, ability to set and keep your own hours
Salary $40,000- $42,000 a year, dependent upon experience
Friends of Nikil Saval recruits, hires, and trains, qualified candidates on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our world will be. We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Email a resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position to Amanda Mcillmurray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Finance Director – Nikil Saval” in the subject line.