Missed the deadlines?
You can drop off your mail-in ballot at City Hall next to the Octavius Catto monument!
Find your polling place here to vote in person on June 2nd.
Deadlines to Make Sure Your Vote Counts
REGISTER TO VOTE: MAY 18TH
REQUEST MAIL IN BALLOT: MAY 26th
MAIL IN BALLOT: MAY 26th
Volunteer to Get Out The Vote
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO VOTE BY MAIL?
Everyone! We’re encouraging every person to vote by mail. It’s important to do so for the safety of our community and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
HOW DO I APPLY TO VOTE BY MAIL?
- Apply to Vote by Mail by May 26th. Visit VotesPA.com/ApplyMailBallot and fill out an application. You’ll need a Pennsylvania Drivers License or state ID. Don’t have an ID? You can print the application and mail it to City Hall. You should receive a confirmation email when complete.
- Wait for your ballot to arrive. If your ballot hasn’t arrived by May 25th, let us know. Email: email@example.com
- Fill out Your Ballot. Follow the instructions on the ballot. Vote for Nikil Saval for State Senate. Place your ballot in the secrecy envelope and then put the secrecy envelope into the official envelope. NOTE: Make sure you sign your ballot or it won’t be counted.
- Return You Ballot. Mail your ballot by May 25th so it arrives in time for the June 2nd deadline. Drop it in any mailbox or at any post office — the envelope is pre-addressed and stamped!
How do I vote with a mail-in ballot?
- Mark your ballot following the instructions.
- Place your ballot in the secrecy envelope and then put the secrecy envelope into the official envelope. Be sure to sign the form, or your ballot may not count.
- Return your ballot so it arrives at the county election office on time.
Make a contribution today to join Nikil in the fight for a more just Pennsylvania.
Nikil is counting on lots of people giving small amounts at a time to fund this campaign – that is how we will win this election and make a Pennsylvania for the many not the few.
If you’ve saved payment info with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately. Alternately you can donate directly on ActBlue.